JSON Resume was built to inspire a new creative movement around resumes. This page will showcase some of those ideas...
- JSON Resume Validator (PHP) - Tool in PHP who validates if a Resume is according to the defined schema. It also validates if any desired properties are not empty.
- JSON Resume Validator (Python) - Python tool to validate JSON resumes to ensure that they are according to the defined schema
- JSON Resume Validator and Parser (Java) - Java library to validate and parse JSON resumes to Java objects
- SkillSet - Intuitive job-candidate skill visualization, taking advantage of D3.js and JSONResume.
- gulp-resume - gulp-resume is a gulp plugin to generate a resume using jsonresume.org.
- ng-jsonresume - ng-jsonresume lets you include a resume into a webpage by using an Angular directive and providing data in the standardized jsonresume format.
- jsonresume (haskell) - This library encodes JSON Resume standard in Haskell datatypes, and provides a parser to read a CV in the JSON Resume format.